Sunday, November 29, 2009
Thursday, November 26, 2009
"Living Life" has led me to one conclusion: its a load of Fing B.S.
I've learned that the only way I can Get Through Life is by having something to "look forward to."
Like sales at Upim,
The messages inside of Baci chocolates,
New Pictures of Pete Doherty,
and Going Out/"Partying."
Yall cant count on me for much--but going out? Could set your watches to it.
On Tuesdays, im at Connie Douglas.
Saturdays, Punks Wear Prada.
And Sundays, Plastic.
And yall, let me tell you.
I've had enough.
1) It's always the SAME STUPID PEOPLE.
2) For the cost of one "Cocktail" I could buy TEN BOXES of Tavernello.
3) Nobody dances [with me].
5) The DJs never take my requests.
6) People steal your makeup.
I'm done. I'm serious--Tea Hacic-Vlahovic is never going out again--not till DECEMBER! And it will be the BEST WEEK EVER.
1) I'll have more time to study,
and watch television.
2) I'll have more money
to spend on
3) I'll get more sleep and more
4) I'll have more time for my friends.
This will be hard so ill need yall's support [wall posts]. Wish me luck.