Yall I had the best Halloween.
Friday night I was Elvira
& Saturday an American Diner Girl.
We made this costume very Authentic - we bought props,
& brought them to the party on a tray
(a big hit).
Danced so much I'm now covered in bruises- here's a video I found from the party-
On my way home Sunday Evening I was making plans for that night when a few signs told me I should maybe "take a break."
1) My Taxi Driver knew my name & phone number
2) My lipstick, shoes & camera were gone (so many good pictures)!
3) Couldn't tell if I was still wearing my wig
4) Roommate asked me about the "tattoo on my neck" & I had to check in the mirror
5) I felt like an Atomic Disaster. (Everything I touched turned to Static Electricity).
So Sunday night I Stayed In. I dyed my hair, cleaned my haus & watched GLEE.
I turned off my phone & slept for 12 hours.
Toady I woke up to missed calls & messages sent from 1:00-5:00, asking "where the afterparty is."
I was Struck with Guilt & Panic-I had Let My Friends Down; I had Missed Out.
Staying home is totally depressing.
Who wants to hang out?