So telling by how much fatter I feel than usual in comparison to the Ladies walkin the streets I can tell yall that it's either 1) the day before my period or 2) Milan Women's Fashon week.
And honestly-who cares? I remember when I used to be excited, but not having had sex in 4ever and changing my homepage from Style.com to Facebook, I'm just like "whatever"- to BOTH.
Here are my cool ways to say "No" to Fashion Week, inspired by this middle school gem I obviously should have paid more attention to.
BE COOL AND JUST SAY NO!
MILAN WOMEN'S FASHION WEEK EDITION
1) An event for Fendi? They ain't even TRENDY!
2) The front row, you're sitting? You've GOTTA be kidding!
3) Gucci, you're sayin? Bitch you must be PLAYIN'.
4) You say it's a party? I say I feel FARTY.
5) That Prada show? Your all-time LOW.
6) I'm crying right now somebody help me please.